This week I was woring on the handle and rehearsing lines. I didn't make much progress on the chair, but cutting out pieces of wood because I am still thinking about how to design it. I worked on my lines with Justin while he held the paper and said the other persons part, while I just said my lines without looking at the paper.

So far I think my lines are going pretty well, I think I have to spend more time working on them. I have to work on the second one more with Andrea because I'm less familiar with them. I made more accurate cuts with the chair which I was pretty happy about because it makes life easier when you do it right the first time.

Something I want to work on is staying on track and not get distracted because when I get distracted it masses up my whole though process and it takes more time to redirect me.

This week I dont think I did too well, I think I should've kept myself and Jason on task more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog